Thursday, September 13, 2012

Technical Success!

As many of you have noticed, the audio has been out of sync on many of the past episodes. Thank you so much to Dragontamerbrat for bringing this to my attention. I think I have discovered a work around that is allowing me to go back and re-sync the audio without too much trouble. I have corrected the audio problem for Episodes 27 - 30, and will continue backtracking, fixing episodes that are out of sync until they are all fixed.

If you got frustrated watching the out of sync versions, try these new and improved versions!!

Note: Episodes 1-10, 12-14, 16, 19-21 were all fine because I used my older computer or recorded the raw footage on my Flip camera. The other episodes will be re-synced and uploaded. I will update this post when all the episodes have been fixed.

Thank you all so much for hanging out with me and my knitting (and technical problem) adventures!

-Your (learning how to sync audio) Knitting Girlfriend.

UPDATE 2/20/2014:

While updating the podcast feed based on Blip's decision to no longer host the iTunes feed, I finally got around to fixing the audio issues on the back episodes. However, Blip would not let me upload the new media files, as it has in the past (or maybe there was a glitch, I didn't get an error message, it just would never start the upload process.) So, I have hopefully correctly linked them to the YouTube feed, and I hope iTunes now picks them up. If not, here is the YouTube channel.

2 comments:

  1. I must be crazy, but the out of sync never really bothered me! I really enjoy your podcasts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy or not, I am glad you have enjoyed the podcast despite my technical inability!

      Delete