Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Thursday, February 9, 2012
News & Notes
- Ravelry group approaching a membership goal. When we reach my goal of 100 members, we will have a prize give away to a randomly selected member of the group. Not sure yet what the prize might be.
- Shout out to Virge!
- Slanted Vineyard - for TheKnitGirllls SAL/KAL.
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover
- Hogwarts Express
- Waves Socks
- Hermione's Quidditch socks on hold until I get a few other things off the needles. Will try to get them done for Studentknits Statistics KAL.
- Slant Take 2 for my brother out of Cascade Eco Alpaca
- Spiderman Hat for the baby nephew
- Mittens for Me KAL with the KnitGirllls
- Baby Projects for 3 friends/coworkers
- Actually seeing improvement. Using Wysteria Fiber, corriedale, in the Blue-Green colorway.
- Bought gorgeous fiber from Dana (craftygirl83) at Unwind Yarn Company in Abalone and Luckiest.
Biggest Loser Contest:
- Weigh-in on Tuesday - 195 lbs (13.9285 stone for those "across the pond").
- Gave us a food/exercise journal and a water bottle
- Took a before picture
- First workout???? Not sure what happened.
- Did yoga again on Tuesday - TOUGH!
- Still fighting with sugar intake. Feel like I am having sugar withdrawal symptoms.
- Need to eat more veggies and less "bad" carbs
- Great suggestion from droppingneedles on Ravelry of drinking glass of hot tea before bed for those night time cravings.