Thank you all for the sweet notes about my mom and Richard being on the most recent episodes.
Racing Heart Socks!
- Pattern is available here on Ravelry. Proceeds from the pattern will be donated to the American Heart Association.
- Check out PKJewerly's project page for her socks. She is the co-designer of this wonderful (if I say so myself) pattern.
- KAL for these socks starts on July 1 and will run through August 31. Knit along with us whether you are running a 5K with us this fall, or just cheering us on.
- Yarn for the socks is Desert Vista Dyeworks C2 5K themed color way, in either red or grey. Check it out here!
- Prizes for the KAL include the awesome project bags from Ploverbird on etsy. Thank you, thank you!
Color Affection KAL!
- We have many beautiful FO's in the prize thread. You all are awesome!
- Runs through Sept. 18, so there is still plenty of time for you to hop in if you are interested.
- Showed off Truckergirl's WIP, my knitting BFF.
Garden Basket Socks - a pattern I am designing and will post on Ravelry soon.
- So hot! Must find ways to exercise inside because of the heat.
- Wanting to drink 4 1/2L bottles of water each day because it sounds less than 8 glasses of water. LOL
- Will be returning to work, at a new position in the same institution, on Monday, and I am super excited about it. Hoping this will help me create a schedule for the day that promotes exercise, healthy eating, and wellness.