News and Notes -
- It is a Rhinebeck Roundup - complete with video clips with guest stars Mom, aka SpunCotton, and Dad (he’s not on Ravelry…he is not a social media person)!
- Yay for 500! give away. PM with your address if you are one of the winners. ;)
- Goodies from The Knitting Garage at A.L. Stickle’s, which you can read more about here, for the Sock-tober give away next week.
- I couldn’t remember the name of the prints on the podcast, but here is a link. Sheep Incognito.
- Podcaster meetup, where I met so many people! You will just have to watch to hear the list. It was that many people.
- Wooly winder from the parental units for Christmas! YAY!
- knee-length vanilla socks (Christmas present),
- a “Flying Geese” square for the KnitGirllls afghan square swap
- a hat for the Silent Auction for the Healing Hearts Child Advocacy Center.