As you may have read on plurk or ravelry, I am in Dallas with my family. My dad is still not doing well, so please continue to pray for him.
So…instead of a regular episode this week, which I am not up for, I thought it would be fun if all my girlfriends (and guy friends too) played podcaster this week! I would love to see your videos of what you are up to! Just record a short video and upload it to the Ravelry thread. Funny pics would also be greatly appreciated.
Warning! I have been crying all week so you better not make me cry or I will hunt you down!! Funny, people, funny!
Much love, your knitting girlfriend Carolyn!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
News and Notes -
- Long episode where I am talking all about my crazy christmas knitting plans! 2 sweaters, 3 socks, two toys, one huge shawl….crazy!!
- Thanks to Rowlesgirl for her gorgeous shawl for the CAC.
- SOCK-TOBER!! I got three pairs of socks finished. Give away of yarn and buttons!
- Mystery Rainbow pencil roving now a gorgeous single ply fingering yarn using the new woolly winder,
- sock hat for the CAC donations.
- Sunday BBQ socks
- Pink Sugarplums socks
- Boatneck sweater
- Swatches for knitting class homework
- Rocky Coast Cardigan (Crazy Zombie Squirrel KAL/Sweater KAL)
- Frog/Turtle (SSK KAL)
- Weight-loss: lots of good food, and lots of walking at Rhinebeck.
- Gym since Rhinebeck, need to get knee checked on.
- Missed two WW meetings, I must attend meetings!! I am a food-addict!