Finished Objects - (For details about each project, click on the link to read details on Ravelry.)
- Coal Straun, the Straun hat pattern by Ysolda Teague, knit out of Wool of the Andes in the Coal colorway, magic looped using size 5 Knit Picks circulars.
Works in Progress -
- Slanted Vineyard socks, the Slant pattern by Hunter Hammersen, knit in CloudLover Yarn in the Haunted Vineyard colorway, for the KnitGirllls SAL/KAL, that ends in February.
- Hermione's Quidditch socks, the Hermione's Everyday sock pattern by Erica Lueder, in the Kraemer Jeannie yarn that I hand-dyed at my local LYS.
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover, pattern by Lion Brand yarn, knit out of an unknown yarn in a rainbowish colorway, using size 8 circular needles. (Sorry, Lion Brand, I did not use the recommended yarn. I might use Lion Brand Amazing for a future version of this sweater.)
Upcoming Projects -
- Took my first spinning lesson at my LYS. Laura Linneman was my instructor. Great experience. Horrible yarn!
- Check out the various charity KAL's.
- Currently doing TheKnitGirllls SAL/KAL
- Will be doing Studentknits Stats KAL and TKG square swap
- 2 yoga classes - highly recommend
- No suger in my coffee all week. Yay!
- Goal: No sugar in my tea next week.
News and Notes -
- Biggest Loser starts next week, so I will record on Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Sorry! :(
- Check out the Girlfriends Knitting Ravelry Group.
- Now on iTunes if you want to subscribe.
- BIG THANK YOU for all the support the knitting and podcast community gave me this week with my new podcast.