News and Notes -
- I am cheering for Amy Beth in the Sock the Vote contest. (Sorry to all the other podcasters. You are equally awesome, but I just love her campaigning!)
- Accreditation reports for work are wearing me out, but it is winding down, which makes me happy.
- Heading to Dallas soon for nephews birthday
Finished Objects -
- TKGASS square 3 out of Berroco Vintage in the pea soup colorway. Dragon scales pattern
Works in Progress -
- Koi in a Blender socks for Veronika out of Tempted yarn in a "triangle" pattern
- Tall stripey socks out of Red Heart and Sole in the Spring stripes colorway
- Finished the Anzula corridale fiber in the Fire colorway. Calling the skein "When there's smoke". Amy has claimed it for a hat, but says I have to design it.
- HO bag and Ravengers t-shirt from ACME/Stockinette Zombies
- Safety eyes and toggles
- Prize for Color Affection KAL - necklace from Rainlover knits
Fitness - I haven't been working out this week. Too tired.