Finished Objects -
- Starving Froggy, the Starving Artist hat pattern by Laura Linneman, knit out of Kraemar Eleanor yarn hand-dyed by Amy, using size 11 bamboo dpns.
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth, I knit several out of various cottons I had in the stash. Some were of the unknown variety.
- Coal Straun, the Straun hat pattern by Ysolda Teague, knit out of Wool of the Andes in the Coal colorway, magic looped using size 5 Knit Picks circulars.
- Slanted Vineyard socks, the Slant pattern by Hunter Hammersen, knit in CloudLover Yarn in the Haunted Vineyard colorway, for the KnitGirllls SAL/KAL, that ends in February.
- Hermione's Quidditch socks, the Hermione's Everyday sock pattern by Erica Lueder, in the Kraemer Jeannie yarn that I hand-dyed at my local LYS.
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover, pattern by Lion Brand yarn, knit out of an unknown yarn in a rainbowish colorway, using size 8 circular needles. (Sorry, Lion Brand, I did not use the recommended yarn. I might use Lion Brand Amazing for a future version of this sweater.)
I am going to begin a journey to fitness. It will include learning how to eat better, and regular exercise through the Biggest Loser contest at the school where I teach. As well as yoga with some friends. I will keep you updated on my weekly progress in some shape or form. Not sure about details yet, but they are forth coming.