News and Notes -
- Thanks again to Darren and Aimee for the great time last week. Knitting in Circles podcast
- Y'all Twins? by Katherine and Margaret King - growing up twins in 1950's Oxford, MS.
- Hogwarts Express - a Susan Ashcroft pattern in No Two Snowflakes yarn
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover - a Lion Brand free pattern in Sensations Rainbow acrylic
- Straun Take 2 - a Ysolda Teague pattern in Eco Alpaca yarn
- Spiderman Hat - improvised pattern in 4x4 rib. Red (Berroco vintage), black (Wool of the Andes in coal), and white (Plymouth Yarn merino) stripes.
- VEI eyeball - surprise for John for his new clinic
- Amy's purple zebra socks - plain stockinette sock with afterthought heel in Paton's sock yarn.
- Hermione's Everyday Socks - in my hand-dyed yarn.
- Corrine - in Berroco Boboli in color 5312.
- Baby Sweater Dress - in Bernat Lemon Pie
- On Spring Break, and I have been taking that a little too literally in terms of exercising!
- Decided I need to simply reduce my gluten intake instead of omit it.
- Lots of fresh fruit and veggies this week, and loving each mouthful!
- Finally not craving sugar in my coffee!