No Finished Objects this week.
WIP's are the same as last week. Been doing some designing that I can't show you just yet.
Color Affection KAL -
- Started May 15 and will run through September 18. There is a prize thread up on the Ravelry group for FO's.
- Drawing for the patterns and yarn from Unwind Yarn Company!
- Doing the Joint SAL FroggyMonkey/Knitabulls. I am spinning the FroggyMonkey colorway. Will begin in the next day or so.
- Also doing the Downton Abbey SAL with Storied Yarns. I got the "Dancing in the Hall" colorway, inspired by Matthew and Mary's troubled relationship.
C25K Project -
- Begin your training now ladies!!
- Colorway contest sponsored by Desert Vista Dyeworks. (Thanks, Susan!) Post your color ideas to either my Ravelry group or Susan's. Winner of the contest wins a skein of the yarn. Contest runs through May 25. Pre-orders for the yarn will be posted on June 1.
- Pam (PKJewelry) and I are designing the "running sock". Pattern to be debuted soon.
- Yarn and Pattern will be a fundraiser for the American Heart Association.
Fitness Swap: It is still in the works, but will begin in a month or two, once the other two big things going on are under way.