News and Notes -
- Summer KAL or swap? Post your ideas on the Ravelry Group. Then vote using the love button and we will get the details together for our first official KAL or swap. Prize ideas for a KAL are posted on the boards.
- Purple Zebra socks from last week
Works in Progress -
- Basic Dude Socks, for Hunter
- Garden basket socks, trying my hand at designing
- Something blue handkerchief for Jenn, had to rip out all the lace
- Square for KGASS in Hanky Panky Blue (that's all I'm saying!)
- Gnome Acres - Green lantern color way, 303 of 2 ply fingering weight
- Anzula Fiber - Garden colorway, n-ply to keep colors together. First n-ply yarn.
- Knotty Ewe - White Zinfandel colorway - a sweet grass target combed top, on the wheel now
- Gnome Acres - Will be beginning froggymonkey color way next for Joint SAL with Knitabulls and Knitting in Circles
- Walking about 30 min in evenings.
- Yoga in the morning
- Still struggling with water.
- Sylvia (silvermole) was the group member I mentionned last week that said to set a schedule for drinking water
- Alexa (Alexaferg18) suggested to drink water before anything else
- Michelle (strickland66) recommended using a straw and switching from sweet tea to unsweetened tea then water.
- Mary (artistmaybe) has a cup that you rotate the cap and it counts how much water you drink. We need details Mary!!
- Alexaferg18, nontoxicmoma, joenjules - are you still with me? Who else is willing to join us?
- Nontoxicmoma recommended The Chubby Jones Podcast, which has weekly intervals for C25K. I haven't checked it out yet, but plan to.
This episode's audio is in-sync here, iTunes, and on the YouTube channel, but not at Blip.tv.