- Purple Zebra socks from last week
- Basic Dude Socks, for Hunter
- Garden basket socks, trying my hand at designing
- Something blue handkerchief for Jenn, had to rip out all the lace
- Square for KGASS in Hanky Panky Blue (that's all I'm saying!)
- Gnome Acres - Green lantern color way, 303 of 2 ply fingering weight
- Anzula Fiber - Garden colorway, n-ply to keep colors together. First n-ply yarn.
- Knotty Ewe - White Zinfandel colorway - a sweet grass target combed top, on the wheel now
- Gnome Acres - Will be beginning froggymonkey color way next for Joint SAL with Knitabulls and Knitting in Circles
- walking about 30 min in evenings.
- Yoga in the morning
- Still struggling with water.
- Sylvia (silvermole) was the group member I mentionned last week that said to set a schedule for drinking water
- Alexa (Alexaferg18) suggested to drink water before anything else
- Michelle (strickland66) recommended using a straw and switching from sweet tea to unsweetened tea then water.
- Mary (artistmaybe) has a cup that you rotate the cap and it counts how much water you drink. We need details Mary!!
- Alexaferg18, nontoxicmoma, joenjules - are you still with me? Who else is willing to join us?
- Nontoxicmoma recommended The Chubby Jones Podcast, which has weekly intervals for C25K. I haven't checked it out yet, but plan to.