FO: Basic Dude Socks for Hunter, pattern by Jolene Richardson. Used Sensations Kashmirs Yarn in Green Stripe on my Chiagoo US 6 (4.00 mm) needles, magic looped.
WIP: Something Blue for Jenn's wedding. The Knit Hilton Lace Edging pattern by Nancie Wiseman. I switched it from a garter stitch pattern to a st st pattern by purling all the rest rows instead of knitting them.
Color Affection KAL:
- Begins May 15
- Sign-up on Ravelry Group for entry in prize drawing next week:
- 2 of the patterns
- 1 skein/braid/batt from Unwind Yarn Company. (Thanks, Dana!)
- Will continue throughout the summer.
- You may double-dip, our even join in with your WIP.
- I will be using Dream in Color Smooshy (said it wrong on the podcast) in Sundown Orchid, Amethyst Ink, and Happy Forrest.
- Still having to walk. Shins HURT!
- Check out the "Chubby Jones Podcast" It is cute, and has the intervals for the C25K plan. Thanks, nontoxicmoma, for recommending it.
- Julie (Joenjules) suggested a sock knit-a-long, designed by a "girlfriend" and proceeds from the pattern go to charity. Check out the Rav group to post your thoughts and/or ideas about this.
Fitness Themed Swap: Go to the Rav group to post ideas/suggestions for a fitness themed swap. We could begin in June, and send packages out in August.
200 member give away! I give away two prizes from our current member list. Did you win??? If so, send me a PM on Ravelry.