News and Notes -
- Ravelry group approaching a membership goal. When we reach my goal of 100 members, we will have a prize give away to a randomly selected member of the group. Not sure yet what the prize might be.
- Shout out to Virge!
Finished Objects -
- Slanted Vineyard socks, the Slant pattern by Hunter Hammersen, knit in CloudLover Yarn in the Haunted Vineyard colorway, for the KnitGirllls SAL/KAL, that ends in February.
Works in Progress -New/Upcoming:
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover, pattern by Lion Brand yarn, knit out of an unknown yarn in a rainbowish colorway, using size 8 circular needles. (Sorry, Lion Brand, I did not use the recommended yarn. I might use Lion Brand Amazing for a future version of this sweater.)
- Hogwarts Express
- Waves Socks
- Hermione's Quidditch socks on hold until I get a few other things off the needles. Will try to get them done for Studentknits Statistics KAL.
- Straun Take 2 for my brother out of Cascade Eco Alpaca
- Spiderman Hat for the baby nephew
- Mittens for Me KAL with the KnitGirllls
- Baby Projects for 3 friends/coworkers
- Actually seeing improvement. Using Wysteria Fiber, corriedale, in the Blue-Green colorway.
- Bought gorgeous fiber from Dana (craftygirl83) at Unwind Yarn Company in Abalone and Luckiest.
- Biggest Loser Contest: Weigh-in on Tuesday - 195 lbs (13.9285 stone for those "across the pond"). Gave us a food/exercise journal and a water bottle. Took a before picture. First workout???? Not sure what happened. Did yoga again on Tuesday - TOUGH!
- Still fighting with sugar intake. Feel like I am having sugar withdrawal symptoms.
- Need to eat more veggies and less "bad" carbs
- Great suggestion from droppingneedles on Ravelry of drinking glass of hot tea before bed for those night time cravings.