News and Notes -
- Amy is the guest in honor of Valentine's Day and her birthday.
- Ravelry group reached its membership goal. Random drawing for cable needle holder and stitch markers, plus a special treat for our 100th member - marylove. Members come from 30 states and 7 different countries.
- Bought the Color shift gradient in the Berry colorway at Leslie of TheKnitGirllls recommendation. Love it!
Finished Objects -
- Waves Socks - with afterthought heel for Amy's birthday.
- Wisteria Shawl Collar Pullover, pattern by Lion Brand yarn, knit out of an unknown yarn in a rainbowish colorway, using size 8 circular needles. (Sorry, Lion Brand, I did not use the recommended yarn. I might use Lion Brand Amazing for a future version of this sweater.)
Works in Progress -
- Hogwarts Express
- Straun Take 2 for my brother out of Cascade Eco Alpaca, on my new KnitPicks interchangeable needles.
- Hermione's Quidditch socks on hold until I get a few other things off the needles. Will try to get them done for Studentknits Statistics KAL.
- Mittens for Me MKAL with the KnitGirllls
- Lala love you Cowl for the Knitabulls Feb KAL out of Malabrigo Rios in the Cumparista colorway on US 8 Hiya Hiya sharps 16" cable.
No spinning this week.
- Biggest Loser Contest: not going well. Not well organized.
- Completed 3 workouts this week including yoga
- 2 lbs weight loss
- Exercise Accountability thread on Ravelry.