News and Notes -
- Jetgirl1313 (winner of membership prize) picked the Cats Knitting fabric. I will sewing her prize and shipping it off this week.
- Thanks PKJewelry for the Angry Birds stitch markers and row counters.
No finished objects.
Works in Progress -
- Yoga socks for Carla, my yoga instructor.
- Hogwarts Express - In No Two Snowflakes yarn in the Godric's Hollow colorway (in keeping with the HP theme of course!)
- Straun Take 2 for my brother out of Cascade Eco Alpaca, on my new KnitPicks interchangeable needles.
- Hermione's Quidditch socks on hold until I get a few other things off the needles. Will try to get them done for Studentknits Statistics KAL.
- Mittens for Me MKAL - Clue 1 with the KnitGirllls
- Lala love you Cowl for the Knitabulls Feb KAL out of Malabrigo Rios in the Cumparista colorway on US 8 Hiya Hiya sharps 16" cable.
- Using a drop spindle. I don't have a wheel yet but I am hoping.
- Wysteria fiber in a blue-green corridale (1 oz. sample - 8 yds bulky)
- Wysteria fiber in a purple corridale (1oz. sample - 20 yards)
- Mixed the purple with a blue for another 8 yes
- Began my Unwind Yarn Company fiber in the Abalone colorway.
- Walking 2 miles
- No change in weight